Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

It's a wonderful, healthy, baby boy!
We will have 2 little boys almost exactly 2 years apart. I can't tell you how excited we are!
At first the technician said it was a girl! This little booger did not want to show his goods. I told the lady that he was just being difficult - it was just proof he had some Sherman in him. Eventually (after 2 trips to the bathroom and touching my toes multiple times) he gave us a peek. It would be really funny if we bought a bunch of stuff for the wrong sex of baby.
You have no idea how gratefull we are to have a healthy baby!
So I guess my previous prediction of a baby girl and my whole theory about mom "just knowing" was a bunch of crap. Or I guesss it's a theory that is 100% right 50% of the time?
Now for all those ultrasound pictures that only a mom can love... (and grandparents - who this is really for)
Now this one (below) is the "proof positive" that it's a boy. I'm not exactly seeing a turtle, but I guess they know what they are talking about! This is taken from below the baby's butt and is looking up between his little knees.
Now for the 3D versions.... Sometimes these are harder to interpret than the 2D versions.
This is 2 hands in front of his face... and the next one he has one hand on his forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, in my book having two boys close together in age is great! I am soo looking forward to meeting my newest grandson.