Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where's the "Undo" Button???

We were watching some old home videos the other day... My husband informed me that he noticed that an awful lot of them were at some obscene time between midnight and 6am. He said he wasn't sure he wanted to do that again... Could we stop being pregnant now?

I pointed out that there wasn't an "undo" button on the currently installed program.

This is my son playing with his toys at 5am. He had been awake since 3, and was going strong, even though I had the lights out.

I think you forget after a while how bad sleep deprivation is. Something in nature definitely doesn't let remember when you are considering another baby. Then all of a sudden you are pregnant and wondering what the heck you were thinking...

Then you remember how great your children are and how it is always worth it. You also remember that you already have kids, and your sleep is going to be interrupted for the next 10-20 years anyway, so why not go for the whole enchilada?

Still, I can't help but get more nervous as the due date gets closer and the more I suspect that this baby is a lot easier to care for inside of me than out.

By the way,I still reserve the right to be cranky when I'm tired...

No comments: