Sunday, February 22, 2009

More cool ideas than time

I love attempting to do cool crafty stuff, but very seldom does it turn out like I want. Even more seldom do I actually have the time to work on anything! One day... when I somehow have a bunch of time... and fewer kids.... OK MAYBE NOT ANYTIME SOON!!! I can still dream.

Here's my latest list of stuff i would like to attempt....






Isn't that cute? Here is the cool part - its made out of a scrabble tile! Here is the link for how to do it...


http://www.makeandtakes.com/links/scrabble-tile-pendant-tutorial


Apparently you could add your initial or rhinestones or anything else you could think of!!!


Now for my favorite... I love quilts and this one is just too cute. I think the 2nd and 3rd layers are cotton flannel, so it would be so soft...


This would be so easy to make! I love the colors - that's the part I always have a hard time pulling together.


I really want to find time for this... Couldn't you find some cute fabrics and make these super cute? You could spell out the baby's name.


Here's the link for this one...

http://www.bhg.com/crafts/sewing/accessories/diy-baby-blocks/

Maybe I'll have some time soon. Maybe before the baby comes?





No comments: